Friday, February 1, 2013

                                                   The first/last week of school started.
                                                   Its so amazing to be so close to finishing
                                                   my bachelor's degree. Yesterday as
                                                   my professorwas talking about
                                                   the senior collectionand her
                                                   passion for knits,said something
                                                   that was SO funny
                                                   "I  knit,  therefore  I  am".
                                                   So I'm dedicating this post to
                                                   that,  all the times I will
                                                   be home knitting and the lab
                                                   for the rest of this 4 months
                                                   and to my fellow knitters :)
                                                                   -Love,
                                                                     Mari 


1 comment: